$225 – $450
For those wanting a personalised, tailored ceremony at venue of choice within 200km of Glen Waverley with unlimited number of guests. Over 200km negotiable.
My Services include:
- An obligation-free initial meeting at either my residence in Glen Waverley or a mutually agreeable location, where we can get to know each other, discussing your desires for your ceremony, asking any questions you may have and discussing your position as to proceeding with a booking.
- An information pack with resources and options for music, readings, poems and symbolic rituals, to help create your desired ceremony.
- If you decide to proceed, date, time and venue of ceremony to be confirmed as to my availability and a formal booking to be made, either at this meeting or at a second scheduled meeting.
- Listening to your story, thoughts and ideas to start the process of designing and drafting your ceremony and offering suggestions if helpful.
- Being contactable by phone or email to answer any questions you may have.
- Creating a draft of your ceremony that is emailed to you for your consideration, making changes to perfect and confirm your final ceremony.
- A rehearsal at the venue or an alternative suitable location in the week or two prior to the ceremony.
- The provision of a professional quality portable wireless PA system if required, with facility for playing music for your ceremony. (An operator will need to be provided by you).
- Tables, including white cloths for symbolic ritual if desired. (Decorations and rituals to be supplied by you).
- Arriving at least 45 minutes prior to the ceremony to ensure everything is set ready to go on time for your ceremony.
- The conducting of the ceremony.
- An appropriate professionally printed certificate depending on your ceremony.
- A personalised copy of your ceremony as a keepsake of your milestone moment.
- My dress attire to be appropriate in consultation with you.
On the basis that the client:
- Agree to arrive at venue, no later than 15 minutes after scheduled start time.
- Organise bookings or permits of venue as applicable.
- Not change the date, time or venue of ceremony without discussion as to my availability.
- Provide their own music and an operator (may use my PA system).
- Pay a 50% deposit within 7 days of signing agreement and balance at least 14 days prior to ceremony date.